What This Weekend Has Had To Offer So Far
- An... interesting family breakfast.
- A football game that started well, and ended horrifically.
- A third full Thanksgiving meal.
- The discovery that I cannot write blog posts with ease while under close and direct observation by my sister.
- The following quote, "Call me a narcissist, but I love it when you write about me."
- The realization that our family dog is probably dying.
- The chance to witness, in action, a mother-daughter relationship being healed by the power of crafts.
- A pair of $4.66 sweatpants from Target.
And one offer I declined:
- An open audition to perform at/participate in(?) Hugh Hefner's New Year's Eve Extravaganza in Las Vegas.