Here I Go Again

November strikes again! This is the traditional month for posting every single day - lucky you! The last 3 years have been fun (Year 1, Year 2, Year 3), and I've been terribly inconsistent with writing over the past 10 months, so I thought doing it again would be a great way to jump back into regular posting.

In other news, Jesse is feeling much better - his fever has been gone for more than 24 hours and neither Miette nor I have started experiencing any symptoms yet so I think we may be in the clear. My mom is in town for a few days and volunteered to do night duty with the baby last night and tonight so Jesse and I are loving the extra dose of sleep. That's actually where I'm headed at the moment - good night!

Comments

I for one have been following your posts every day! So glad you and Miete aren't sick! Keep writing!

Popular Posts