Imaginary Jesus

Last night I went to a writers connection group that my friend/former boss/writing hero Matt was speaking at. He wrote a book called Imaginary Jesus that came out a little over a month ago, and I enjoyed hearing more about his journey as a writer and the things he has learned along the way. His book is great and you should read it!

Probably the most significant thing to me last night was hearing stories about all of the ways that his book is causing people to re-think their perceptions of Christ and their relationship with Him. Matt is someone I've learned so much from, and whose character and writing I admire, so it's really cool to see this book take off, giving him the chance to reach and interact with so many more people. And also gain untold riches and fame. Congratulations, Matt!

Comments

Matt Mikalatos said…
Alexis, this means a lot to me. You are, as always, pleasantly generous. It was great to see you two nights in a row! I'm glad you and Jesse came over last night.

Thanks, friend!
Alexis said…
Thank YOU for inviting us, we had a great time.

Popular Posts