Action Shot

Alternate title: Mom got a new camera!

Comments

Taylor said…
wow! Love that shot, Lex. Nice camera!
Krista said…
Great picture! Keep them coming!
Daniel said…
Okay - clearly you have a lens with a wide aperture. What did you get? Details!
Alexis said…
You're right, Daniel - it definitely helps when photographing babies indoors! It's a 50mm f/1.4 (on a D90), and the only lens I have for now. Lots of fun.
amandaleigh said…
this is super cute! babies are so hard to photograph well and you have mastered it :)
Daniel said…
Yay! You started with the same body/lens combo I did.

Seems to be working out quite well.
Alexis said…
-Thanks, Amanda - I don't think I've mastered it but it's fun to keep working on and I have plenty of opportunities to practice :-)

-Yeah, Daniel, I'm pretty excited and feel like it's a good place to start, at least.

Popular Posts