Saturday Song Suggestion

This week I'd like to recommend Runaground, by James. I bet you'll like it because it rocks. Also, the lead singer had a small part in Batman Begins. And that movie is legendary.

I heard of this band from a girl I used to work with at Starbucks in Richmond, VA. She used to pick me up around 5:00am whenever we opened the store together, and I loved climbing into her silver Jetta with pre-warmed leather seats and snazzy ultraviolet dash lighting. For several months running, this James cd was always playing. Back before she got the new Jetta, she drove a crappy little maroon hatchback. That was before I moved to my favorite apartment on a nice street, and I lived in kind of a sketchy neighborhood. One morning we got held up at gunpoint. Not a good day, but we bonded.

Anyway, check out the song, and let me know what you think!

Comments

Popular Posts