New beginning? We'll see.

I don't have a lot to say today, other than that I hope to be doing more writing and posting than I have been recently. A lot is happening, but it's hard to find time to write it all out.

Work and life in general are going a bit more smoothly than they were. The silence you've endured since my last dramatic post a few weeks back was not (surprisingly enough) an indication that I'd reached my limit and thrown myself into the proverbial abyss. Rather, I just needed some more time to focus on the basics.

At this point I wouldn't say I've gotten myself together and my life in order, but at least things are headed in that direction.

And now, for something completely different: This makes me laugh so, so hard every time I read it.* And this isn't half bad, either.

*Warning for the faint of heart: These are admittedly a tad harsh.

Comments

Anonymous said…
i can't really offer comments, out of fear that this moment would lose all sanctity. but holy bejeez, i haven't laughed that hard in a long time.

Popular Posts