Learning How To Play


So much has happened in the past year+. And I'm still figuring out how this whole running a house, taking care of two kids, trying to be ethical/green/creative/fun/organized(?)/notcrazy thing is supposed to work. Mainly, I'm really tired most of all the time, but am excited about some new ideas. 

I've decided that I want to get back into blogging again for two big reasons: 1) To record, process, and explore some of those new ideas, and 2) because it might be the only place I write down all of the hilarious, miraculous, crazy-making things these kids do.

Next time I'll introduce Sebastian.  
Hint: You're gonna love him!

Comments

francine said…
yay. i'll be one happy woman if you start blogging again. cheers to many gut-splitting, poignant, sweet posts ahead. xo
Alexis said…
Thanks for the encouragement! I've been enjoying Freelance Muses and desperately want to make some salted caramel sauce...
Anonymous said…
Hooray! I too am very excited i popped by...i had nearly given up! So great to get a glimpse into the Putnams! Hope you all are doing well!
pete
elsie said…
also happy to see more posts.

Popular Posts