In Memory Of

We drove up to Seattle today so that we can attend my cousin's wedding tomorrow. I know complaining about the weather is lame, but seriously! It's so rainy and cold and gloomy - not fitting for Memorial Day weekend.

Anyway, it's the first time I've been at my mom's house since Bob died, and it was odd to enter the house and not be greeted by his grumpy figure skittering by. Later I opened a can of tuna and noticed his absence again when there was nobody begging for a little morsel of fish. My brother has described his appearance and personality as a perfect blend of Puss in Boots and Kevin Smith - it is truly frightening how accurate that is.

We are enjoying the pet-free atmosphere here, though. And the absence of fur everywhere is quite nice.

Comments

Liza said…
This weather is seriously getting to me!

Popular Posts