A Few Weeks Ago, I Turned Old

Even though 30 is a fairly significant milestone, it wasn't very traumatic for me, and was actually one of my favorite birthdays ever.

Jesse surprised me with a night away together without the baby (thank you Tim and Sara!) at an indoor water park! Although it was fairly kid-oriented, we had a wonderful time resting and playing together. And the big waterslides (not pictured) were awesome!





Then Tim and Lindsay (my brother and his girlfriend) came into town as a complete surprise, and we did some glow-in-the-dark mini-golfing. The next day we had a pretty big party with an eclectic group of friends and family. Overall, it was a good 3-4 day extravaganza of celebration that couldn't have been more fun. It was so fun, in fact, that I'm considering turning 30 again next year.

Comments

Unknown said…
Um, indoor water park?? Yes, please! That's awesome. We are going to a wedding in las Vegas (i've never been) and I keep pestering tim "can we stay in a hotel with a water slide??"
Alexis said…
Yeah, it was amazing. Great idea for Vegas! I've never been, either, and I didn't know hotels with water slides existed. You have to do it.

Popular Posts