I like this picture.



In September the fam went to the coast for a weekend, and one evening we were out enjoying the sunset and flying a kite in some impressive oceanic wind. My brothers spontaneously conspired to tie my sister and I up in the kite string (it was still way up in the air). They criss-crossed and circled and we were wound tighter, but in the middle of this Kerri snapped a few shots and got this one of Tobin leaping over the string Tim was holding. Mainly this picture just makes me think of how hard we were laughing.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Wow, this is a really great picture. Could I get permission to publish this in my upcoming book?


haha...see you tomorrow
Alexis said…
Sorry, all publishing rights are restricted solely to the photographer and can only be extended at his or her discretion.

Popular Posts